The Summer Institute is part of the conferences that are part of the Pacific Regional Science Conference Organization (PRSCO) which in turn is a member of the Regional Science Association International (RSAI). On this occasion, PRSCO invited the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (PUCP) to host this important event.
The Local Organizing Committee is made up of:
- Efraín Gonzales de Olarte, Academic Vice-Chancellor of the PUCP.
- José S. Rodríguez, Head of the Department of Economics of the PUCP.
- Gabriel Rodríguez, Full Professor, Department of Economics of the PUCP.
- Javier Herrera, Investigator of the IRD of France and Visiting Professor of the PUCP.
- Pedro Herrera, Official of the Ministry of Economy and Finance of Peru.
- Javier Escobal, GRADE Researcher.
- Jose Carlos Silva-Macher, Professor of the Department of Economics of the PUCP.